- All courses are subject to TCP's non-refundable $10 enrolment fee.
- TCP Training will hold all credit until a period of two (2) months after original booking date. After this, course credit is expired and cannot be used.
- You must arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled start time, courses start at the scheduled start time, late entry will not be permitted.
- Certificates cannot be issued until all AVETMISS and USI information has been confirmed (where required) and all course paperwork requirements have been completed.
- No refund or exchange will be given for any goods purchased from TCP unless they are proven to be faulty.
- Student is unable to attend due to illness or other medical condition: must provide a medical certificate otherwise the standard cancellation policy and rescheduling fees apply.
- Refunds requests must be applied for in writing by the student so we can verify their identity and keep a record of the request. If your refund is approved, funds will be returned to you by the means in which it was paid. If the course fee was paid by a third party, the third party will be refunded the course fee.
Download a copy of the Interpreter Policy
Cancellation Fees Public Courses:
- More than 24hr before the course start time = $20 cancellation fee per course (ie, cancellation of the RSA/RCG Combo Course will incur a $40 cancellation fee)
- Less than 24hr before the course start time = $50 Refund
- Late Arrival or Insufficient ID on the course date = $50 Refund
- No Attendance = No Refund
- All cancellation fees refer to the original booking date (ie, rescheduled courses may not be eligible for refunds)
- In the event of an existing competency, the student can be provided a partial refund of the compliance fees.
- Course cancelled by TCP Training: participants have the option of rescheduling to another date or receive a full refund of the course fee paid. No further monies will be paid for any other expenses the participant has or may incur.
Request a refund here.
Reschedule Fees Public Courses:
- More than 24hr before the course start time = $10 reschedule fee
- Less than 24hr before the course start time = 50% course fee
- Late Arrival or Insufficient ID on the course date = 50% course fee
- Late back from breaks = 50% course fee
- No Attendance = full course fee required
Request a reschedule here.
Online Courses Refund Policy
- Once an enrolment has been received for an online or correspondence course, no refund, transfer or cancellation is available.
- TCP Training will hold all credit until a period of six (6) months after original booking date for online courses only. After this, course credit is expired and cannot be used.
Last updated 18/07/2023